This picture was taken 5/30. It is always so nice to see her peacefully resting.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for sharing new pictures with us. I check this blog every day as I pray. Will continue to do so as well as send her long distance Reiki. Love lots, Conchita
Dear Carolyn and Mark You and Rosalie are in my thoughts. I check your blog several times a day. Thanks for these great pictures. Rosalie looks great,- and little sister too! -. Rosalie will do well. Love Catherine Braunstein
so good to see rosalie looking so happy with her kitty. just ckecking in from italy and hope things are getting a bit better each day. we look forward to coming to see you or help out when we get back - l, james and kathryn
so good to see rosalie looking so happy with her kitty. just ckecking in from italy and hope things are getting a bit better each day. we look forward to coming to see you or help out when we get back - l, james and kathryn
Carolyn and Mark - you are in my thoughts and I am sending every positive vibe I can muster from the East Coast. Your children are beautiful! And I've no doubt they've inherited their mother's sassy grace and strength... Thinking of you all, Elisabeth (Bizzy!) Snell
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing new pictures with us. I check this blog every day as I pray. Will continue to do so as well as send her long distance Reiki. Love lots, Conchita
Dear Carolyn and Mark
You and Rosalie are in my thoughts. I check your blog several times a day.
Thanks for these great pictures. Rosalie looks great,- and little sister too! -.
Rosalie will do well.
Love
Catherine Braunstein
so good to see rosalie looking so happy with her kitty. just ckecking in from italy and hope things are getting a bit better each day. we look forward to coming to see you or help out when we get back - l, james and kathryn
so good to see rosalie looking so happy with her kitty. just ckecking in from italy and hope things are getting a bit better each day. we look forward to coming to see you or help out when we get back - l, james and kathryn
What a couple of little dolls! Hang in their Rosie! Sending our love to you. Thank you mom and dad for updating all of us who care about Rosie.
Carolyn and Mark - you are in my thoughts and I am sending every positive vibe I can muster from the East Coast. Your children are beautiful! And I've no doubt they've inherited their mother's sassy grace and strength...
Thinking of you all,
Elisabeth (Bizzy!) Snell
Post a Comment