
Susannah and Rosalie with our life-saver/nanny, Paula

Rosalie in her big-girl bed

Susannah getting ready for a fun day with the Barberichs

Singing is the best speech therapy around!

Uncle JJ (Jonathan) and Cousin Anna at the Ferry Building

Happy Birthday, Rosie!

Susannah starts solid foods - Uncle Kenny lends a hand

Cousin-love: Anna and Rosalie

Rosalie and Aunt Nicki have fun with new stickers from the McGees

Sophia - Say cheese!

Hi, Susannah!
2 comments:
So many beautiful faces and shiny smiles!! I love the picture of Rosalie making a bday wish.
Hugs, Sarah B.
That singing photo gets me every time. I keep logging in just to see it. Rosie looks like she's ready to lead a choir (and with great passion and gusto too!).
And I can't believe how much Susannah has grown!
I so love your photo updates - keep 'em coming!!!
Phoebe
Post a Comment