Friday, September 15, 2006
Ready to expand our horizons
I have finally been in the "space" to explore alternative options for Rosalie's treatment. I had a fantastic meeting with a doctor who specializes in alternative therapy to discuss options for Rosalie. She was a WEALTH of information and I am looking forward to making some changes in the way we approach Rosalie's nutrition. The best part: on the way out the door I met a cancer survivor who had been treated for Ewing's sarcoma at UCSF when she was sixteen years old. Now she is a vital 22-year-old. Meeting her was like icing on the cake - an organic, gluten-free, naturally sweetened cake, that is :) Tee hee hee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Carol -- I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear you laughing and joking a bit. Here's to more gluten-free cake for you!!
-Case
Post a Comment