Here are a few more photos while I am focusing on this blog.
With Cousin Carrie
Sophia and Rosalie
A visit from Terry Martin
Susannah getting ready for bath time
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for all the pictures. It does look like everyone was having a great time! Tim and Jillian's kids are so big. They were years younger the last time I saw them (when I still lived in CT). Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.
Sending much love and happiness your way this holiday season, Case
1 comment:
Thanks for all the pictures. It does look like everyone was having a great time! Tim and Jillian's kids are so big. They were years younger the last time I saw them (when I still lived in CT). Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.
Sending much love and happiness your way this holiday season,
Case
PS - I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!
Post a Comment