Friday, January 05, 2007

A New Look

Yes, pink is often associated with little girls, but my decision to change the backdrop of the blog has little to do with that. Rather, it has to do with a book I am reading on distance healing where the healer always imagines cancer as a putrid green. So I've traded in the green backdrop for these healing shades of pink and red. Red is known for eliminating cancers and helping circulation and blood flow - particularly important in Rosalie's case. And pinks are the colors of the heart, the colors of joy. So there you have it. Can you guess which state we live in?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna guess you live in the state of grace.
Marion and I had dinner with Dick and Ginny Martin and Lee and Susan Kinnally tonight and got talking about all of you. Susan Kinnally has a picture of Rosalie taped up in her kitchen and prays for her every day.
We all send our love to all of you.
Terry & Marion

fibby said...

Ooh! Ooh! I know! The BEST STATE EVER!!! The state I miss the most! :-) I love the pink, and love the photos too. Much love to everyone. I love you dearly and am so glad to have had time to spend with you this past week.

Phoebe

JJ said...

I love it! The colors, the state, and all of you. :)