Friday, March 30, 2007

Home

Rosalie came back home late Thursday. We hope this rotavirus is on its way out.

She has missed a lot of her PT, OT, and Speech - so we are looking forward to getting back into the swing of things next week.

Bye for now,
Carolyn

3 comments:

fibby said...

Glad you're all home safe and sound. Rosie - I'm reading to you about Elmo and Twiddlebugs from afar...

Phoebe :-)

Sarah said...

It's nice to hear you're at home. Hope the virus has vanished :>

Happy April,
Sarah and Jeff

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My name is Annette Dickson. I have been following Rosalie's progress and noticed that she is being treated at UCSF. My 3-year-old grandson, Peter, is being treated at UCSF for acute lymphocytic leukemia. We live in Corral de Tierra so we are close by.

I just wanted to say hello and let you know we are thinking about you.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/peterdickson

Annette