It's finally spring here in New York and the trees are in full bloom. I'm sending an extra jolt of energy and vigor and renewed hope Rosie's way. Much love, Elisabeth
Loved the pictures! Those Easter Eggs can be mistaken for Martha Stewart's own creations. The kids look beautifu and really happy too. Lots of love, Conchita
10 comments:
Everyone looks so beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I love seeing Rosie and Susannah's smiles!
-Robyn and David
Precious! Love the pictures... they made my day!!
Love , Cori
Silly Susannah - nothing is more fun than a Dirt Devil! :-)
Beautiful smiles and beautiful girls (the big girls AND the little ones).
Phoebe
I adore the bunny-ears :> Thanks for sharing the wonderful family pictures.
--Sarah and Jeff
Great pictures!
Rosalie is a beautiful bunny. Please watch Hugh Hefner!
Love,
Catherine B.
Always love the picture posts! Looks like you all had a very happy Easter! Great seeing all the smiles! :)
Hugs,
Val
It's finally spring here in New York and the trees are in full bloom. I'm sending an extra jolt of energy and vigor and renewed hope Rosie's way. Much love,
Elisabeth
Love all the pictures! Carolyn, I think it's great that you and Susannah have the same expression in one pic.
:)
TOUCHDOWN MIAMI !!!! WAY TO GO MARKY - TEACH THEM WELL. GREAT PHOTOS, HARVEY AND MARY ARE THE GREATEST...
LOVE YOU GUYS, PAUL & JARED
Loved the pictures! Those Easter Eggs can be mistaken for Martha Stewart's own creations. The kids look beautifu and really happy too. Lots of love, Conchita
Post a Comment