I have changed a few of our links that you'll find on the right hand side of the blog.
First, I found a medulloblastoma web site that I liked better.
Second, I have added a site about Rosalie's clinical trial (her treatment protocol).
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey guys its been awhile but you have never been far from my thoughts and prayers.It is so good to see and read how great Rosalie is doing, Keep the faith you guys are amazing.Tons of love from the Big Apple.Hope that your Thanksgiving was a Wonderful one.Love you guys. Love Laura (Davids Laura lol)
1 comment:
Hey guys its been awhile but you have never been far from my thoughts and prayers.It is so good to see and read how great Rosalie is doing, Keep the faith you guys are amazing.Tons of love from the Big Apple.Hope that your Thanksgiving was a Wonderful one.Love you guys.
Love Laura (Davids Laura lol)
Post a Comment