Sunday, June 03, 2007

"Poodle Therapy" at UCSF


Here is a recent clip about "poodle therapy" at UCSF. The video is pretty cute, and you'll see Jim, the Patient Care Manager, who is always so helpful when we are admitted to the hospital. I have to say that the member of our family who is most excited about Izzy Adog is Mark.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2007/05/19/ucsfdogvid.DTL&type=health

3 comments:

fibby said...

My favorite part of the video is when the voiceover person says "Sometimes kids just come up and whack the dog out of excitement." and the corresponding video footage of a little kiddo doing exactly that.

Cute dog. Much cuter than the standard poodle I live with.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Gloria's next profession? I think not :)

Great seeing you all this weekend.

L,

Kathryn

Anonymous said...

UCSF patients are so lucky to have their
new furry-4-legged employee. Pet assisted therapy is such good medicine for the soul.
It was so much fun spending time with you all recently! Let me know if you ever want Scout to come over for a house call!!
LuV,
Cori & Scout