Friday, July 06, 2007

Round Seven on 7/7/07

Rosalie and I are at UCSF right now for Rosalie's scheduled chemotherapy. She should be hydrated enough by the middle of the night to get chemo. Please join me in praying for Rosalie's continued health.

Love,
Carolyn

6 comments:

fibby said...

Keeping you in my thoughts, Rosie and family! Good luck on Round 7 and MUCH MUCH MUCH love to you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Hugs and prayers coming your way. I hope Rosie is strong enough to start chemo... so she will be even closer to finishing chemo.

Happy July!
love,
Casey

Anonymous said...

We will think of you and Rosalie.
Rosalie is a champ.
Please keep us posted.
Love,
Catherine B.

Anonymous said...

You all are in our thoughts and prayers. Sending hugs, kisses and all the strength we can to help her through Round 7.
Love
Robyn and David

Anonymous said...

Dear Rosie,
You don't remember me, but I met you for lunch in Boca Raton a while ago. I follow your website and hope to learn that your chem #7 went well. Please give my love to your parents and grandparents. Love, Marsha Rose (Carolyn's 1st year Duke roommate's Mom!)

Rosalie Reibel said...

One more seven - we were on the seventh floor of the hospital! :)