Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Let's get wet! Rosie, you are the best! Mom and Dad and Suzi, you are pretty darn good, too.Cy says: I lost my front tooth, Rosie!
Rosalie looks extremely serious about checking herself out. Face paint - no laughing matter! Congrats, Reibels, immense relief must not even begin to describe how you feel! Love,Elisabeth Snell
Lis-I know- her expression is so funny. She is completely analyzing the face painter's work.Thanks for posting :)--Carolyn
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Let's get wet! Rosie, you are the best! Mom and Dad and Suzi, you are pretty darn good, too.
Cy says: I lost my front tooth, Rosie!
Rosalie looks extremely serious about checking herself out. Face paint - no laughing matter! Congrats, Reibels, immense relief must not even begin to describe how you feel! Love,
Elisabeth Snell
Lis-
I know- her expression is so funny. She is completely analyzing the face painter's work.
Thanks for posting :)
--Carolyn
Post a Comment