This party was thrown in order to congratulate Rosalie on completing her treatment protocol, thank all those amazing people who helped us along the way, and honor our prayers for Rosalie's continued success!
Thank you Dave Roe and Debra Garcia for these fantastic photos!
You guys look so happy and fun! Congratulations one more time to everyone who has been a part of Rosie's process, and of course, to the big girl herself. Elisabeth Snell
What wonderful pictures! You all have a lot to celebrate. You have two beautiful children! I love the ones of Rosalie dancing. And Susannah looks like she has so much character! Thank you for sharing. We love seeing the Reibel girls! Love Robyn and David
5 comments:
I can't stop grinning. Thanks for the MUCH needed morale boost at 1am when I still have 5 pages to write before I can go to sleep.
You guys look so happy and fun! Congratulations one more time to everyone who has been a part of Rosie's process, and of course, to the big girl herself. Elisabeth Snell
What wonderful pictures! You all have a lot to celebrate. You have two beautiful children! I love the ones of Rosalie dancing. And Susannah looks like she has so much character! Thank you for sharing. We love seeing the Reibel girls!
Love
Robyn and David
Those are the best pictures with such beautiful, shining faces!
SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!
The party looked fabulous. I am so happy that Rosie's treatments have finished and everyone can travel, dance, and party.
Happy Holidays,
Casey and Jeff
Post a Comment