positive thoughts rollin your way!!!!Take care,Casey
Nothing but good news Rosie. Can't wait to see you, your sister and mom and dad next weekend on the east coast...We're going to have a blast. Love you, Paul & Jared
We will be sending positive vibes and healthful wishes!Best,Sarah and Jeff
Other things that are as clear as I'm positive Rosalie's scan will be:- crystal- day- the air- the coast- my name (I swear I didn't do it!)I'll be thinking of miss rosie roo all day! Love you guys!
Sending positive, healthy, clear-scan vibes your way! (and hugs - lots of hugs)
Go, Rosalie, go. You can do it!Elisabeth
Post a Comment
7 comments:
positive thoughts rollin your way!!!!
Take care,
Casey
positive thoughts rollin your way!!!!
Take care,
Casey
Nothing but good news Rosie. Can't wait to see you, your sister and mom and dad next weekend on the east coast...We're going to have a blast.
Love you, Paul & Jared
We will be sending positive vibes and healthful wishes!
Best,
Sarah and Jeff
Other things that are as clear as I'm positive Rosalie's scan will be:
- crystal
- day
- the air
- the coast
- my name (I swear I didn't do it!)
I'll be thinking of miss rosie roo all day! Love you guys!
Sending positive, healthy, clear-scan vibes your way! (and hugs - lots of hugs)
Go, Rosalie, go. You can do it!
Elisabeth
Post a Comment