Three years ago today we were admitted to UCSF Children's Hospital because a CT scan of the head showed a mass at the base of Rosalie's cerebellum.
We had no idea how much our lives would change.
Thank you Rosalie and Susannah for three amazing years with two amazing daughters.
We love you from the bottom of our hearts,
Mommy and Daddy
9 comments:
I love you all. xoxo
I can't believe it has been three years! Susana is sooo little! I love the PJ photo :)
What a moving post....You have an inspirationally strong and beautiful and loving family. Wow. We love you so much.
-Sarah and Jeff
You guys are so impressive, all four of you. xo! Elisabeth.
What a cute new picture!! Three years!! WOW!! Many many many more to count on. Always in our thoughts and prayers.
www.caringbridge.org/visit/khloeebella
And that newest Reibel is pretty lucky to be joining such a wonderful family!
I love the photo of the girls in their PJs! You are a pretty awesome family.
Love, Carrie Gilbert
Carolyn, I just visited your blog and was thrilled to find out that one, Rosalie is doing so well, two, hard to believe it's been three years, AND Baby number three!!! Wow. In the pictures, you've really got the look of confidence that a mother of three needs. See? I told you that events like Rosalie's can be life-changing in so many positive ways - there are silver linings everyday. I love your blog and hope you'll write a book someday. Your family's story is an amazing tale of hope, courage and love. In the meantime, if you're giving any thought to leaving the City and moving to a great public school community, I'd love to show you around Piedmont. That third child was the reason we left our beloved SF . . . it's turned out to be a great move. Dr. Bannerjee OK'd all of Margaret's follow-up care at Children's, which has been fabulous to work with. Good luck with your next delivery! With admiration, Kate
I just can't believe how big the girls are! 3 years - time flies! xoxo
Post a Comment