Rosalie has an MRI of the brain and spine scheduled for next Tuesday, June 16.
I am due today with the baby and had been hoping that he or she would arrive earlier.
When Rosalie's MRI was scheduled I just didn't fathom that the baby might not even be here yet.
One day at a time :)
My parents arrive this afternoon, so they will be here to help out.
Please send all your good energy Rosalie's way! Bye-bye, boo-boo!
12 comments:
Hugs, kisses, and prayers for everyone!!! Keep us posted. You're in our thoughts.
love
Robyn
I hope #3 hurries up and arrives. I will be thinking of Rosy on the 16th! I miss you guys.
Carrie Gilbert
Sending big hugs your way and will think about Rosalie on the 16th!! Say hi to your parents from me.
Love,
Sarah
We will be thinking of Rosalie on the 16th
Hope that #3 will show up soon.
Hello to the Struthers, they are indeed needed!
Catherine B
So great that you have your parent's support! Hope everything goes wonderfully with baby # 3 and Rosie's MRI.
Love, Bekah
I guess #3 wants to wait....either that or come out with a big bang. Just wondering if she arrived today or not. Love and kisses to all.
Conchita
Hope the baby is arriving today on Harvey's birthday!
Keep breathing...hee..heee..hoo.hoooo...(or however that goes...LOL)
Love, Chan and Whit
Thinking of you guys, sending good vibes for easy labor and clear MRI....
Love,
The Fischers
Love and Rainbow Light to little Rosie on the 16th and always.
I bet you will deliver now that your folks are here....
Sending lots of love to your family.
Hugs,
Cori
So hilarious to spend your entire due date together with absolutely NO SIGNS of #3. A very calm and pleasant baby who enjoys his/her comfy indoor space, apparently. SO GOOD to see all of you. Sending great vibes for the next MRI. Much love, Elisabeth
Sending lots of good energy to all of you. I keep checking to see if the baby has arrived..... I will be thinking of you guys on the 16th and all these days leading up to it. I know how they can be. I think of you often.
Love,
Keri Magee
Post a Comment