Sending lots of love to you. Thanks for that photo - it made my day!
Thinking of you guys as you get ready for Rosalie's MRI. I know the feelings.... and will keep you all in my thoughts tomorrow as you go through it and wait for results. Keri
Send you my best prayers and my positive thoughts!!!I love the picture of all the kids!!!!Love, Chiara
We will be thinking about you guys today and praying for a clean scan.With love,Keri and Jackson
I love this picture of the lovely sisters. Sending hugs from Oakland!-Sarah
what a beautiful photo. thinking of you and sending positive thoughts.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sending lots of love to you. Thanks for that photo - it made my day!
Thinking of you guys as you get ready for Rosalie's MRI. I know the feelings.... and will keep you all in my thoughts tomorrow as you go through it and wait for results.
Keri
Send you my best prayers and my positive thoughts!!!
I love the picture of all the kids!!!!
Love, Chiara
We will be thinking about you guys today and praying for a clean scan.
With love,
Keri and Jackson
I love this picture of the lovely sisters. Sending hugs from Oakland!
-Sarah
what a beautiful photo. thinking of you and sending positive thoughts.
Post a Comment