Wednesday, August 27, 2014

No news was good news!

Dear Friends,

I am SO sorry for not posting sooner.  In this case, no news the day of Rosalie's scan meant GOOD news.  We just got carried away with summer!

Rosalie had a clear scan on July 1.  On July 4, we traveled to the east coast to see family and went on two terrific trips:  one to Italy for my mother's 70th birthday celebration, one to Belize for a reunion of Mark's friends.

Rosalie, Susannah, and Teddy started school on August 18 (her birthday!) and are already in the swing of things here in San Francisco.

I will attach a few photos.

With love,
Carolyn & the Reibels


Staying awake after the red eye

Colosseum

Sketching in Florence

Pescia

Impruneta

Cooking with Elenore

Puddle Jumper - Belize City to Ambergris Caye

Color

Swim, swim, swim

:)


Palapa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed all these pictures so much !!!!!!!! I am glad about Rosie`s clear MRI, she is a very blessed girl. Happy belated birthday to her , I am so bad keeping up with birthdays -_-. The kids are growing way to fast .... I want to see them next year that we move to FL. Kisses to everyone from Geneva.
love always,
Saraly

Anonymous said...

So relieved to hear the good news!
So happy for your great summer, the pictures are beautiful.
Catherine Braunstein