Friday, June 16, 2006

Many Thanks


Priceless.....


A visit from friends

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful, positive thoughts and prayers for Rosalie. She is being prayed for, literally, around this world - from Greece to Brazil to Australia to France.....

Special thanks to our fantastic extended group of friends for the support and babysitting and dinners (that are still coming)!
And also a special thanks to those volunteers who have spent the night in the hospial with Rosalie, it has been a nice respite to be able to spend a few evenings with Carolyn at home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing ! What a beautiful smile.

These pictures made my day.

Love from Tennessee
Catherine B

Anonymous said...

I was walking up Stockton and looked over and Macy's has an entire "Rosie the Riveter" window display... Even Macy's is pulling for Rosie!

Anonymous said...

Just finished my training, so I'm ready to come spend the night. Let me know when!!!

AKZ

joyfish said...

We are thinking about Rosalie and all of you.

Shara & Gabriel (now in Venice)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see pictures of Rosalie laghing. The girls and I pray every night and ask God to help Rosalie get well. Catalina doesn't know her but she doesn't forget to mention Rosalie in her praires. Happy Father's Day Marky Pooh! - Ralph