It happened! Last night Rosalie said,"Da-da," loud and clear. She then repeated it over and over again. I also think I heard a "Bye-bye," when the nurse left. And a "No, Ma-Ma," when I changed her diaper.
It is so interesting how her voice seems to come alive at night. My personal theory is that there is less stimulation in the evening (lights are low, doctors aren't coming in and out) so she is able to focus her energy better.
Whatever the case, this is thrilling news for us.
4 comments:
wow. that's such great news. it's just a matter of time before she's up and about and talking up a storm.
Terrific news! I'm sure it's wonderful to hear her sweet voice.
We think of you every day and send our best wishes and support.
Love,
Jenni and Bryan
Hooray! That is great news. And just in time for Father's Day :)
Wonderful news. Answered prayers!
Post a Comment