Friday, June 30, 2006

Welcome Home, Neutrophils!

Rosalie's neutrophil count is on the rise. She is no longer on "immunosuppressed precautions" which means she can go to the playroom with the other kids and be in the hall without a mask.

Good news.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!! xxx merri and harris

Anonymous said...

A great step forward!
We are rejoicing with you.
Rosalie, you will make many friends and have fun.
Love
Catherine and Jerry Braunstein

PS I am learning more medical terms than I though I would in my entire life!

Anonymous said...

Yay! That is great news. I'm sure she'll have a lot of fun being around the other kids and the new toys :) Checking in on you guys and praying for you all daily.
Love, Kate Ondrejko, in Cleveland.

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!!!! This is wonderful news. Can't wait to see the little cutie this weekend. Best news ever!