Spinal tap is officially clear. Thank goodness.
Rosalie has been in a terrific mood. Nonnie is back in town. Hmmmm . . . which came first, the mood or the Nonnie?
Her neutrophils are on the rise, so we hope to begin her next round of chemo by the end of the week.
Goodnight,
Carolyn
3 comments:
Great! all is clear.
Hope that Rosalie will get back her strength soon for the next round.
What a great sport, this little Rosie.
Big hello to the Reibels and Nonnie
Catherine B.
Get busy and multiply, you gnarly neutrophils!! Thank goodness for Nonnie, Mom, Dad, smiley Susannah and high-spirits Rosalie :) We love you.
-Sarah and Jeff
Love to you all from Colorado. I hate that I'm so far away (and only going further before this journey is done!), but I love this blog for helping me feel just a little bit closer to all of you.
Post a Comment