All signs point to . . . Saturday!
Looks like we'll be making our big departure this weekend.
We've been meeting with discharge coordinators, pharmacists, and nurses who are helping us find our way out the door.
This entry is all too brief, but I am already feeling a tremendous surge of gratitude to all the individuals who have been part of Rosalie's healthcare team. I'm seriously getting choked up. It really does take a village.
THANK YOU!!!
7 comments:
yeah wosters!!!!!!
Great news! :)
Congrats Rosie, Mark & Carolyn,
We're so glad to hear you're going home. It's all about milestones and this is big one. Way to go.
See you soon. Love,
Will, Jillian, Karen & Joe
Congratulations!
Mark and Carolyn,
I have been following your saga through Sarah and then on your blog. Although I don't know you, I feel I've been part of the far reaches of folks offering prayers and good thoughts for all going well for you and Rosie.
I am so glad to hear you finally get to go home.
Blessings.
yea yea yea Rosie!!!! We love you, Uncle Paul & Cousin Jared
"Truckin, I'm a goin home,
Whoa whoa baby, back where I belong,
Back home, sit down and patch my bones, and get back truckin on.
Hey now get back truckin home!" (Truckin')
Hugs and Love,
Sarah and Jeff
Post a Comment