Saturday, August 05, 2006

Delay

Rosalie spiked a fever last night, so we can't go home until we rule out any sort of bacterial infections. Blood cultures usually take about 48 hours to grow out. So we'll see.

At least now we are prepared for when she does come home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're thinking about you and sending Rosalie good vibes...

Much Love,
The Braunsteins and Woulfins

Anonymous said...

Better to bring her home in good health....we miss you guys so much and wish we could be there with you sharing in all of the ups and hopefully more infrequent downs. We enjoyed our visit with you and marvel at the endurance and courage you demonstrate every day. The constant stimulation you both give to Rosalie is a marvel to see...not only for us...but the nurses on the floor who said your family was "off the charts" in terms of provinding Rosalie with constant "rehabilitation". We not only love you, we admire you! xxx Pops and Merri

Anonymous said...

Apologies for not writing sooner, but I check on ya'll daily and think of you even more often. I hope you can feel all the supportive energy coming from Georgia (and even some tri-delts at Centre College, C-lyn). Additionally I have been recruiting blood and platelet donors. I keep explaining to my friends that while I hate for anyone to go through this sort of ordeal, if any family could take it on with the necessary determination and positive attitude it would be the Reibel-Struthers clan.
With love, Wendy