Good thing Maryetta asked the question. Mark and I have had so many conversations with our doctor about different topics that we completely forgot to ask!
It was benign - terrific!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Clean news is good news! We are thinking of you and sending hugs as you take more healing steps.
Can I put in a request for more photos? You don't have to put up a lot, but it always fills me with so much joy to see Rosie's smiling face (and any other family member or friend who happens to be in a photo!).
Just wanted to send my belated good wishes from Brooklyn. I've been getting updates from all the relatives, but hadn't checked out the blog. I can only marvel at your ability to be raising two children through all this. Maggie Williams (who knows Carolyn from camp!) also sends her best wishes; she is working with me at the Bronx Defenders.
4 comments:
Clean news is good news! We are thinking of you and sending hugs as you take more healing steps.
Love,
Sarah and Jeff
We love to hear the good news!
Rosalie, we think you are VERY brave!
Love,
Jenni and Bryan
Can I put in a request for more photos? You don't have to put up a lot, but it always fills me with so much joy to see Rosie's smiling face (and any other family member or friend who happens to be in a photo!).
Love from afar...
Phoebe
Just wanted to send my belated good wishes from Brooklyn. I've been getting updates from all the relatives, but hadn't checked out the blog. I can only marvel at your ability to be raising two children through all this. Maggie Williams (who knows Carolyn from camp!) also sends her best wishes; she is working with me at the Bronx Defenders.
Love, Cousin Jake Stevens
Post a Comment