Sunday, October 01, 2006

Attention New Yorkers - a guest blog by Tessa Melvin

Hi Carolyn and Mark,

I am planning to join the first annual "Have A Chance Walk" in New York City to raise funds to support brain tumor research. The three mile walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and back will begin at the South Street Seaport at 10 a.m. on Sunday, October 29th. I am organizing "Team Rosalie" to honor this wonderful, spunky little girl, and I hope that as many of you as possible will join me on this walk or will consider contributing whatever funds you can. The walk is sponsored by the Brain Tumor Society, a national non-profit organization begun fifteen years ago to provide hope and comfort to patients and their families and to support brain tumor research. It is co-sponsored by the Have A Chance organization, a not-for-profit group that helps individuals and their families suffering from this terrible disease. There is plenty more information about the walk on the web. Log on to HaveAChanceWalk.org,

Hope to see many of you on October 29th.

Regards, Tessa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the site, but didn't see a team rosalie.
I'll keep looking
Please let us know how Rosalie is doing.
Love,
Catherine B.

Rosalie Reibel said...

Mrs. Braunstein,

I am not sure if Tessa set up an "official" Team Rosalie or if this is just what she is calling it. I will ask her to clarify.

Bye for now,
Carolyn