Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Photo Bonanza

Once again, I apologize for the length of time between posting of pictures. All is well and progressing as planned.

Enjoy,

Mark

-----------------------------------------------


Get up, Stand up! Rosalie with PT, E. Eastman


Susannah in her first pig tails


Cypress and Rosalie


Paula and Susannah


Big Hugs


Ballerina Susannah


Doctor Rosalie getting ready to leave for daily radiation


"Dr. Reibel"


Halloween Night


Trick or Treat, neighbor Bettie!


Poppy and Meema in from Miami


Movie Star, #1


Movie Star, #2


Auntie B in from New York, Cousin David, Sarah, and Susannah


Reibel Family Time! Julie, Carolyn, Susannah, Karen, Jimi, Amanda, Scott, Barbara, Mark, Judy, Rebecca, Kenny


The serious artist


Fingerpainting with Cousin Julie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore the pictures of your budding doctor/artist and ballerina :) We're thinking of you guys and sending healing November wishes.

Much love,
Sarah

JJ said...

I love these! Thanks for sharring.

fibby said...

Those photos just made my day. Hurray for Susannah's pigtails and Dr. Rosie!

Love to you all -
Phoebe

Anonymous said...

Great set of photos...thanks so much for putting these up. Can't believe how big the girls are getting. Very excited about our planned visit over the Christmas week.
love you guys, Paul & Jared

Casey and Jeff said...

Wonderful pictures. I love Rosie's artist picture and Susannah's pig tails. I hope she never outgrows the pig tails (I haven't outgrown wearing mine yet!).
Sending bunches of love,
Casey

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the pictures. We had such a wonderful time with you guys! We miss you all and wish we were closer so we would be able to help more! Can't wait to see our girls again! How bout them Dolphins, Mark. We tried to call you to celebrate!!! xxx Meema and Poppy

Anonymous said...

These are GREAT pictures! Love seeing all those smiles on the Reibel faces!

Hugs,
Val