Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Clear

Rosalie's brain and spine MRI looks "fantastic."

17 comments:

Holly Adams said...

Little Rosie,

Many generations of women are pulling and praying for you. You are loved!

Sarah said...

Hooray! Three cheers for Rosalie!!!

Much love,
Sarah and Jeff

Val said...

That's a nice looking brain you got there, Rosie! Great news!!

Hugs,
Val

Paula said...

I adore Rosie for her looks, but I love her even more for her brain!! Great news :)

Unknown said...

Yay!! What fabulous news! We're cheering for you, Rosie!

love,
gwen and daniel

Anonymous said...

Great! Go Rosalie!
Hugs and see you soon
Catherine Braunstein

fibby said...

Wahoo! for Rosie and her fantastic-looking brain!!!

I'm sending hugs from afar - please pass them on for me.

Phoebe :-)

JJ said...

Yay! Such wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! I'm so happy to hear the good news - keep fighting!

Karen and Brian said...

Great news! Hip hip hooray!

Love,
Karen and Brian

Robert Halem said...

Great News!!! Robert

Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

My parents heard about Rosalie (and this blog) from Terry Martin...you and Rosalie are in our prayers. Just wanted to drop a line to let you know that good vibes and good thoughts are being sent from friends far, wide, new and old (including elementary school!)

Best,
Liz(zie) Martin.

Anonymous said...

yahoooo!!!!! We love you and think you always. Chiara and C.

Anonymous said...

Go, Rosie, go! Bye bye boo-boo! Courage doesn't always roar, but today it is loud and mighty. Love to all of you. Elisabeth Snell

Anonymous said...

Yeah Rosie!

Anonymous said...

Dear Rosie,
I hope you get better soon, I love you!

Anonymous said...

GREAT NEWS!!!! Much love, Dinorah