Monday, March 05, 2007

Chemo Schmemo


Rosie Posy

Susannah's Birthday

Poppy lends a hand at Golden Gate Park

Grandma Judy

Tessa Melvin and Judie Robbins

7 comments:

fibby said...

Ooh! Picture postings are my favorites! :-)

I absooutely love the determined look on Miss Rosie's face in the GGP photo - makes me think there's nothing she can't do. And Susannah is so big - hard to believe she's over a year old now! (and Mommy and Daddy look great too!)

Love and happy thoughts to you all -

Phoebe

Anonymous said...

Look at that smile, what a beautiful girl she is, and such a trooper. Much love from Massachusetts.

- Rob & Jenn Sturgis

Sarah said...

Rosalie's smile and Susannah's big eyes brightened my morning!! Jeff and I think of you daily.

-Sarah

JJ said...

I love the beautiful pictures! The girls are getting so big!

We keep you all in our thoughts and send best wishes and love across the waves of the Pacific.

Jenni

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
I love the smile of Rosalie.
Happy to see the walk with Poppy at Golden Gate Park.
It was also nice to place a face on Tessa of NY walk fame.
Belated wishes to Mark for his "over the hill" birthday.
Love from Tennessee
Catherine B

Anonymous said...

I agree with Phoebe - Picture postings are the best!! The Fam is looking good -- keep the pictures of smiles around. They are filled with positive energy.

Happy March.
With love from Deutschland,
Casey

Anonymous said...

Pictures!!! Thanks for sharing, love to see Rosie doing so well. My blessings to you all. Love, Dinorah