Thank you to all who participated in the "Angel Adventure" to support The Brain Tumor Foundation. It was a gorgeous day here in San Francisco and we all enjoyed being in Golden Gate Park. I actually found another "Team Rosalie." Unfortunately, their Rosalie had passed. But her sister gave me a hug and said she just knew my Rosalie would be fine. She said her sister's tumor was found way too late to be treated properly. Maybe she was just trying to make me feel better, but it worked! And all I could say to her was that I am so sorry.
2 comments:
My heart goes out to that Rosalie and that family. Sometimes it feels like "there but for the grace of God" we go in this lifetime. I'm so thankful that you caught your Rosie in time, and that you had a beautiful day for the walk, and for all the other little joys in the middle of all the cracks in between. Elisabeth
It's good to hear you had a great walk in Golden Gate Park! We're thinking of you.
-Sarah and Jeff
Post a Comment