It's official - Rosalie has completed her sixth maintenance round of chemo and now she is in her recovery week.
She did really well swallowing her chemo this round, we think because we changed the flavor syrup to that strawberry syrup they have in coffee shops. In fact she has been so keen on taking her meds that last night she threw a fit because I had no medicine to give her. I told her she could pretend to take medicine with an empty syringe. That worked. She fell asleep with a syringe in her hand.
Ah - my daughter the two-year-old drug addict.
4 comments:
Yay for strawberries and cruising through another round....
-Sarah
That last sentence made me laugh out loud.
Much love to you all -
Phoebe
Totally agree with Phoebe! Keep up the humour - sometimes the best medicine of all.
Thoughts and laughs from Paris.
Cheers
Will & Steve
I've been away from the blog for awhile and it's been great to catch up and hear such great news!! Go, Rosie, Go!!!
Hugs to all the Reibels!
Val
Post a Comment