Tuesday, June 12, 2007

June Photos


Standing Tall

Sisters

Jenny and Baby Riley (Sophia's baby sister)

Samantha and Conor, Friends from Ireland

Cousin Carrie from Boston

Building a fort with Paula

That's a little too tight, Rosie!

Rosalie and Sophia horsing around with their daddies

First time on tricycle

This is fun!

Baseball with Elaine


Ahoy, Matey! We patch Rosalie's eye once a day to make sure her left eye keeps working.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute! Rosie looks fantastice and really happy. Very encouraging. Keep up the amazingly good work.
Sabine

JJ said...

Such beautiful pictures! They just made my day. We're coming for a quick trip in two weeks. Maybe we can come over for a little visit and hugs?

Debra said...

LOVE the pics! Thanks for sharing your beautiful family with us. :)

Anonymous said...

She looks so much better in these pictures.
Great progress. Carolyn and Mark, you are great parents.
Love

fibby said...

Look how straight that left eye looks (and what a fancy ladybug patch! - don't think those were an option when I was out there). The tricycle looks like SO so much fun, and I'm sure by the next time I visit, she'll be speeding around on it like a pro.

Thanks for posting the photos - looking through them and seeing all of your smiles was a great way to end my day. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oops!
The all-anonymous was me!
Catherine B

Anonymous said...

It's fun seeing Rosie with her sister and friends....Cheers to a great rest of June for your family!! Hugs, Sarah

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys have been keeping busy with visitors and learning new things!

Wish I could get out and visit you again soon. I think of you often and check this page more often than the NY times.

Carol -- the new short haircut looks great. Hot Mama :)

love,
Casey