Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Birthday, Rosalie!


Happy Birthday!

Hmm . . . What to wish for . . .

I think I'm in heaven

Presents! Cool!

Rosalie and Carolyn Barber showing off Rosie's new lunch box

8 comments:

JJ said...

Beautiful pictures! And that lunchbox is super-cool. Happy Birthday Rosie!

Sarah Woulfin said...

Thanks for sharing pictures from the birthday festivities! Hugs, Sarah

Val said...

Happy birthday, Rosie! Looks like a super fun birthday party!

Hugs,
Val

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

The party looked like a lot of fun. Hope all is going well and the last (hoorah) round of chemo starts soon.

-Casey

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday rosie-girl! May Year Three be the big one! Love, Elisabeth Snell

fibby said...

I was in Maine once again for Rosie's b-day this year. The pine trees say hi and can't wait to meet her!

Hugs to all...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rosie!!! Love, Dinorah & Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Rosalie! Lots of people say good things come in threes, we say good things also come in Year Three!

Love,
Dan, Julie, Lily, Simon and Georgia