Thank you for your prayers!
Rosalie's scan looks great, she is now done with chemotherapy and her treatment protocol.
I am sure I will write more later, but I just wanted to say thank you for helping us to get through the past sixteen months.
Love,
The Reibels
17 comments:
Sharing your joy.
Please keep us posted with Rosalie's progresses.
Love,
Catherine B
L'chaim :) This is terrific news!!
Hugs,
Sarah and Jeff
Yay!Yay!Yay!Yay!Yay!
I'm doing a little dance in my chair on the other side of the country.
YAEY! YAHOO! YIPEE!!
Cy&Dirk
that's beautiful news.
david r.
Yeay, Reibels! Thanks for keeping us updated through it all. I look forward to even more good news ahead!
Love,
Val
Hi,
We have a mutual friend who told me about your daughter today. You have really done a terrific job taking care of her and both of your daughters are as beautiful as can be.
I hope you will forgive me for intruding, but I want to pass on one of our experiences.
My son had a medullo tumor removed June 15, 2006. He suffered from 6th nerve palsy-his right eye did not rotate out past midline, due to vincristine toxicity. I found a couple of published case studies where children suffering from vincristine toxicites (like my Andrew) were given vitamin B6 and another prescription drug, which resolved the issue for those children within a couple of weeks. I gave Andrew 50 mg of Vit B6 3 days per week for 2 weeks, at which point he was about 100% cured (of the 6th nerve palsy). He weighed 60 lbs at the time. I would suggest asking your docs if it is safe to try with Rosalie IF you think it is worth a shot (at a lower dose given the size difference). His docs said at the start of it that he would probably need botox, but that they would give him 6 months to improve on his own.
Andrew's site is www.caringbridge.org/visit/andrewwitmer
which has further detail if you are interested.
Congratulations of finishing treatment, hopefully forever!!!
Sincerely,
Meryl
Woooo hoooooo!
We're super excited for you.
She's been a trooper!
Love,
Kerry, Gil, Fish & Miles
I'm SO thrilled to be reading this post. I knew this day would come! Way to go, Rosie!!
...AND Mommy, Daddy & Susannah for all of the strength and positivity that you kept up through the long journey. Your whole family is truly an inspiration.
hooray! hooray! hooray!!
So amazing! So great!
-Alan and Trixie
words can not describe the relief and joy we feel. love you guys.
Kathryn, James and Jonathan
We are so happy for Rosalie and your entire family! Hip, Hip Hooray! Love reading such a happy posting!
Hope you guys have a great weekend!
Tiffany - Jackson's mom
www.caringbridge.org/ca/jacksononeil
Just the kind of story I like...one with a HAPPY ending. And looking forward to many more happy sequels.
Love to a wonderful family,
Ella Mae
HOORAY! So happy to hear the great news!
love,
Gwen and Daniel
We are so so so happy to hear about the good to go news! :) It's time for Rosalie to just be a three year old...Yipee! ...And time for you incredible parents to breathe. Always thinking about you all. Love, Kris, Hunt, Addy and Juna
What absolutely wonderful news! We're so thrilled for Rosie and for your family!
Laurie & Elbert Lin
Post a Comment