Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Thank you Carolyn Barber for making the most beautiful Snow White dress and fairy princess skirt!


Waving her magic fairy wand

"Mirror mirror on the wall . . . "


Our spooky jack-o-lanterns

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - they are gorgeous!! What wonderful costumes! The Reibel girls rock!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

The blonde has dark eyes, and the brunette has blue eyes.
What a pair of beautiful girls!
Catherine B

Anonymous said...

What beautiful Halloween photos! The girls are so cute. Did you get lots of candy?

I also caught up by reading your last entry. We hope Rosie is enjoying preschool. What fun!

I'm sure the weather is just beautiful in the city right now. Hope to see you guys again soon.

Tiffany - mom to Jackson and Faith

JJ said...

Such beautiful costumes and adorable girls! I bet they cleaned up trick or treating!

Val said...

It's scary how adorable the girls are!! Their costumes are great and it looks like it was a fun trick or treat! Nice work, Carolyn Barber!

Anonymous said...

They look so excited, and Dr. Reibel, you look mighty official. I love Susannah's curls, and Rosie's fuzz! Elisabeth Snell

Anonymous said...

So exciting that Rosie is at school! That is amazing. Hope she is having fun. The Haloween pics are so great. Fantastic costumes. And who is the expert pumpkin carver and when can you enter into the next pumpkin carving contest? Happy Thanksgiving to you all...it will be a special one I am sure with much to be thankful for.
Love,
Townsend and Brooke