Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

What a difference a year makes!

Last year Rosalie was admitted to the hospital for dehydration related to rotavirus. This year she looks a whole lot chunkier - and happier too.

Rosalie went to an Easter birthday party at her friend Paris' house (and I forgot the camera) and then we had a beautiful Easter dinner at the Melvins' house.


Rosalie and Susannah

The Reibel girls with Deborah Wright, the minister who married us and who helped us during Rosalie's diagnosis

Rosalie and Auntie Carolyn - This is the famous Carolyn who made their Halloween costumes and who bakes lots of beautiful cakes. I should note that Carolyn's mom made the dress Rosalie is wearing

2 comments:

fibby said...

The hair! The hair! Lots of beautiful hair! I've been waiting all month for new photos and they were well worth the wait! :-)

Anonymous said...

Just LOOK at that smile!! And all the hair!
What darling amazing sisters.
hugs,
Cori