Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Meet Levi, our new puppy







I have wanted a dog my whole life;
Carolyn is warming nicely to the idea!
We have spent some time researching breeds and ended up choosing a Golden Retriever/Poodle (mini) mix.
Levi will end up between 25-40 lbs and will be extremely smart and shed very little.

Needless to say, our excitement at the prospect of playing and cuddling with this wonderful creature, is tempered by the knowledge of how much work is required to care for a dog.

But, then again, just look at him!

It is the cutest puppy I have ever seen!

Sunday we get to bring him home for the first time.

Mark

13 comments:

fibby said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

Adorable! I didn't think your photos could get any cuter, but your two girls AND a dog just did it!

Anonymous said...

He is ridiculously cute, but omigod, you guys are really in for it!

Nicole

Anonymous said...

A google? A retroodle? He is SO CUTE! Where'd you pick the name? Elisabeth

Anonymous said...

He is definitely one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen. Forget what the skeptics say...the Reibels were meant to be a dog family!

xoxo--maryetta

Anonymous said...

Your family is growing! Levi is adorable, the girls will no doubt love him!

xoxo Rob & Jenn

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Levi, to the fabulous Reibel family!! He's SO SO SO cute :>
Hugs, Sarah

JJ said...

Ohymgosh, I'm already in love! So cute!

Anonymous said...

It doesn't get any cuter! Good on you Carolyn for being such a great sport about getting Levi. He is SO cute!
Love to see how your beautiful girls are growing.Love, Whitney

Karen and Brian said...

Dogs are therapeutic and great friends. I know Levi will quickly become a cherished member of the family! We're SO happy for you!

drstix67 said...

Hey Reibel Family:
Great to hear and see how wonderful Rosalie is doing!!! We miss you guys! Please give a hug to both of the girls...and Carolyn too!!! and Mark as well!!! Aw, just make it a group thing!
Love, The Halem's of Apopka

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am late welcoming this cute dog to the Reibel family.
Dogs are a lot of fun..and work.
I love my beagle, Cosi, but Levi looks great.

Happy mother day to Carolyn, a great mother.
Hope to see you all soon.
Catherine B

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Tara and my daughter, Khloee, is 2 and was diagnosed with a medulloblastoma on New Years Eve. I believe that your daughter received the same treatments that my daughter will. If you are interested, you can email me at the_falers@yahoo.com. I would be interested in talking with you about your daughters treatment. www.caringbridge.org/visit/khloeebella

Val said...

SO cute!!! Welcome to the coolest family ever, Levi!!