Surgery to place the port went very smoothly yesterday. Rosalie spent the night in the Hospital with Carolyn, mainly for pain management. Rosalie was in exceptional form and loves the hospital!
What a beautiful picture! So glad that surgery went well yesterday. We will continue to send happy thoughts and positive energy your way. You can do it, Rosie! Love Robyn and David
You two look so beautiful and happy! For Rosie to feel so safe in the hospital means you all must be doing a terrific job! We are so glad to hear that everything went well. Sending love and prayers from Cape Cod,
We will be praying long distance. I agree 100% with your distinction of the energy givers and takers. Results are a clear manifestation of the attitude and energy around you. Love and Light, Conchita
Dear Rosalie and Family, I'm a friend of Sarah Glicken, and I live in Santa Fe. I liked reading the words your mom wrote: a known cure in our arsenal. That's where you're headed, and all will be well. Sending love, best wishes and FUN, Sally Butler
You are an amazingly strong family and we have no doubt that you will all face this challenge with grace and energy. Rosalie's life is a gift to all of us! She is showing us all how to live to the fullest in every moment, and accept life's challenges with tenacity. I love your little girl! We're sending our positive thoughts for her healing from Costa Rica! See you when we return.
24 comments:
thanks for all the updates carolyn & co! Such a rosie face in that picture :)
she's so beautiful!! we love rosie.
What a beautiful picture! So glad that surgery went well yesterday. We will continue to send happy thoughts and positive energy your way. You can do it, Rosie!
Love
Robyn and David
My sweet Rosie never ceases to amaze me. Sending lots of love, hugs & kisses.
Love you guys,
Uncle Kenny
Rosie! What a sparkly, juicy girl! You rock, Ro! Love,
Elisabeth Snell.
I heart Rosie (and all the Reibels)!
You two look so beautiful and happy! For Rosie to feel so safe in the hospital means you all must be doing a terrific job!
We are so glad to hear that everything went well.
Sending love and prayers from Cape Cod,
Sarah, John, Lilah and Eve
Keep on keepin' on!
We love to see that smile!
She is so cute!
Her love of the hospital will help her in her recovery.
All my best vibs and wishes. I am thinking often to you.
Catherine Braunstein
We all learn from Roselie's strength and great attitude.
Love from Boston
The Sturgis'
Rosie looks ready to climb mountains - she can do it! What a star.
What a great picture! I love Rosalie's sweet smile here, and the sparkle in her eyes. Cutie-pie!
Sending huge hugs and lots of love,
Gwen and Daniel
Sparklin' Rosie is the first thing that came to mind when I saw that smile..Go team Reibel!
What a beautiful girl! I wish her all the strength and hope in the world. I'm cheering her on here in NYC.
-gisele (a friend of jonathan's)
You are lookin' super great Rosie! Love to you and all in your beautiful family. You are extraordinary!
We are sending our prayers and cheering Rosie on from Tulsa, OK.
Love,
Cason and Shelley Carter
We will be praying long distance. I agree 100% with your distinction of the energy givers and takers. Results are a clear manifestation of the attitude and energy around you.
Love and Light,
Conchita
Rosalie looks like she is ready to take on the world. I'm sending lots of positive energy and prayers for "Team Rosalie"
Rosie looks so great! Lots of love and hugs...
Julie
Happy 4th of July!!! Hope you get to enjoy fireworks somewhere.
Dear Rosalie and Family,
I'm a friend of Sarah Glicken, and I live in Santa Fe. I liked reading the words your mom wrote: a known cure in our arsenal. That's where you're headed, and all will be well. Sending love, best wishes and FUN,
Sally Butler
she looks so beautiful!! i will pray for her.. we all know she can do it!! (cristina, saraly's sister)
You are an amazingly strong family and we have no doubt that you will all face this challenge with grace and energy. Rosalie's life is a gift to all of us! She is showing us all how to live to the fullest in every moment, and accept life's challenges with tenacity. I love your little girl! We're sending our positive thoughts for her healing from Costa Rica! See you when we return.
Sharon and Dorian
Post a Comment