We just returned from a vacation to Florida where we saw Meema and Poppy Reibel in Miami, Nonnie and Poppy Struthers in Vero Beach, and Mickey and Minnie in Orlando. Rosalie's oncologist, Dr. Banerjee, gave us the green light to travel because Rosalie's counts have remained strong while on this metronomic chemo regimen.
I still have to sift through photos - but I wanted to get a few up on the blog ASAP.
The girls LOVED the show that was in front of Cinderella's Castle. It is called Mickey's Dream Along and at one point Mickey has the crowd cheering, "Dreams Come True! Dreams Come True!" The girls are still chanting away.


12 comments:
These are great! Can't wait to see more!
These are great! Can't wait to see more!
Beautiful! What fun!
- Julie and Dan
John & Claire also love disneyland alot!
Always a fun to get away.
Kevin Scheumann
Yippee! So glad the happiest place on earth didn't disappoint. :-)
Looking forward to more pics.
Hugs to the whole family. XxxXX
Fantastic! What a perfect trip to take after being cleared to travel.
AWESOME!!! Looking forward to an upcoming photo bonanza! :-)
More more more! So glad it was a great trip!
Hi,
What a great trip!!
I have been following your guys path and I notice that Rosie is on accutane. My son, is just starting it and he is three and very obstinate!! Just wondering if you have any tricks for getting it in and also for any side affects. If you have time can you email me at sternbergk@gmail.com
Thanks so much!!!
Keri (www.jacksonjobe.com)
I love how you're scrunched into that little car, Carolyn. Everyone looks happy and healthy! xo Elisabeth
Puts a great big smile on our faces!!!
Thanks! Happy Valentine's to all the Reibels:)
xoxo
The Dawson/Rays
A well deserved family vacation, great pictures.
xoxo The Sturgis Family
Post a Comment