Our little Victorian gals
Mary Poppins, Jane Banks, Bert, and Mrs. Banks
Super Gigi Poppins paints the birthday girl's face
Super Gigi even knows magic!
And she makes twisty balloons too.
Happy Birthday!
Make a wish!
Sisters
Super Gigi Poppins, Mary Poppins, Bert
11 comments:
Oh my goodness!! How fun! You guys are awesome!! Happy Birthday, Susannah! We have missed the pictures and their smiling faces. I'm glad the girls had fun at Disneyworld too!
Love
Robyn and David
Oh. My. Gosh. That looks like the best birthday party EVER. Great costumes, everyone (especially Bert!). Happy Birthday Susannah - I can't believe you're already three! xoxo
okay i'm sorry, but mark makes an awesome bert. IMPRESSED! Happy Birthday Susannah, I love you!!
Happy birthday, Susannah!! The costumes are fabulous and very fun :)
Love,
Sarah
How great! Happy Birthday Susannah!
xo Tara and Charlie
What a party!
Happy Birthday Susannah
I could recognize Bert, but where is Carolyn?
I loved these costumes. Keep going guys Fat Tuesday and Purim are coming.
Catherine B.
beautiful pictures !!
cant believe i missed it :(
love
saraly
WOW!! It doesnt get much cuter than that!
Happy Birthday Susannah!!! Madison, Shannon and I are loving the Mary Poppins party and the Disneyworld pics. Looks like lots of fun! Thinking of you all.
Love,
Keri Magee
Happy belated birthday, Susannah! You guys look GREAT in your outfits! Sounds like your Florida trip was a blast, too. Good times!
Love it!!! Happy Birthday Susannah! What awesome costumes.
Lots of love,
Carrie
Post a Comment