Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's a Boy!!!

Welcome to the world:

Theodore "Teddy" Reibel
8 lbs. 15 oz.
June 17, 2009
5:52pm

A special thanks to Nonnie and Poppy Struthers for changing their plans and sticking around to help out!


TEDDY


A Star IS Born and a mother rests!


Wise Eyes


Wow....


Family



Little brother

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats all....I almost got to share a b.day with him (18th for me)...thinking of all you...enjoy


Karen, Joe, Will & Jillian

Laurie Lin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

He is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What a terrific birthday :)
Tara and CHarlie

Anonymous said...

So, so, so, so, so cool. I'm happy as a clam for you all.

Sabine

Anonymous said...

Oh! He's so handsome!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I know his big sisters will take good care of him! We are so so happy for you!
Love
Robyn and David

Anonymous said...

Wow - terrific job guys....he is absolutely georgous. I was looking for the photo of Teddy in the "Touchdown Miami" pose...guess it's still early.

Love you guys and your growing family. Paul

Anonymous said...

Mazal Tov!
Wishing the best to this cute little fellow and his proud parents.
Love,
C. Braunstein

Kristin Rude said...

Congrats - he's adorable!

Paula said...

I can't wait to meet him! Do you have visiting hours scheduled yet? :)

Keri said...

Congratulations! He is gorgeous. After all you guys have been through you deserve only the best. I am really happy for you. Enjoy having a boy..they are crazy but lots of fun!!!

With love,
Keri and Jackson

Wendy Goldman said...

Mazel Tov! A beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Missed you at Graduation, but clearly you had an excellent excuse. Congratulations Rosalie and Susannah on your new little brother!

love,
Ashley

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and hurray! Yay boy!
Lots of love,
Mia

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Shannon says she thinks Teddy is soooo cute and she loves him. Shannon says she wants a baby brother like that too, but she would name him Rock Star. Madison says she would rather have a baby sister named Flower. Madison says she would love to play with Teddy and his sisters. I am so happy for all of you! Well worth the wait.......

Love,
The Magee Family

Anonymous said...

Very happy to hear about your new addition, congrats from the East Coast. xoxo The Sturgis Family

Anonymous said...

Oh Teddy! You have SUCH a great family, just you wait and see! Sending love to all of you, Reibels! xo Elisabeth

Anonymous said...

Congragulations! :) What a beautiful little baby. Here's to more love and the MANY years to come!

Anonymous said...

Mazel Tov!
Love,
Marsha and Mark Rose

Britta said...

Congratulations!!!! when I didn't see you at graduation, I was hoping it was good news - and it's fantastic news! Looking forward to meeting him in person.

Britta & Mats

Tara Faler said...

YEAAAAA!!!!! Congrats on that new beautiful baby!! He is soooo cute!! Praying that all is well and feeling good. So happy for you all.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/khloeebella