I just rescheduled Rosalie's MRI for Thursday, July 2.
So much of me just wants to get this scan over with. But I felt it was necessary to play out the worst case scenario in my head.
If we were to receive bad news tomorrow I just think I would be a wreck during labor and delivery. And it would take away from the joy that Rosalie is about to experience.
Still no news on the baby front. And again, thank you for your continued prayers.
Love,
The Reibels
10 comments:
Was looking for "baby news" here.
I am praying for two good news coming soooon from you.
Love,
Catherine B.
hugs, kisses, to all, and always in our prayers.
Kevin, Lynne, Claire, & John Scheumann
Sending prayers and warm fuzzy thoughts for the whole family.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
(your family needs more XOXO's as it keeps growing!)
-Casey
Thinking of you guys! Sending lots of love your way...
heart, p
I think you were really smart to think critically through all the possibilities, and I bet it was wrenching to do so. Come out, sprout! xo Elisabeth
we're thinking of all of you.
xoxo
Tara, Charlie, Sean and Liam
Good for you taking of yourself and your family. Wishing you, Mark, your girls and your new baby the best of all possible worlds! I'll look for you on Saturday:-) Georgia
Carolyn,
I'm praying for good news in both June and July for the Reibel family.
Pam
Thinking of you and the two big sisters - I bet they are getting anxious for the baby to get here!
Congrats again on beautiful Teddy and good luck later this week w/Rosie's MRI. Jeff and I are sending good vibes your way! xoxo
Post a Comment