woohoo!!!!
So exciting! Great to see you on Sunday!
Hurray! I was sending happy thoughts your way all day. Much love to all...
Great news guys! What a good way to start the weekend! Love - Elisabeth
Jumpin for JoY!Cori, Michael and Ruby
Great new!!!!! I was worried for your not posting any comment lately......Very very good!!!!!!Love always, CHiara
Go Rosey! It is always great to hear about another good MRI under your belt- hope all is well!!With love,Keri and Jackson
Atta girl, Rosie!
Such awesome news! Sending big hugs....
Hip-hip-hooray!Channing & Whitney
A little late here, but good news is good news! Hoooooooraaaaaay!- Julie and Dan
Hi,I just checked in to see how things are going and read the fantastic news!!!Woohooo!!!Meryl
So happy to hear the good news!Was also a little worried about this long no-post period.Please send us pictures of the girls and of little brother Ted.Love
Fantastic news!!!!!! Go Rosie!!
Great news!!! Happy (belated) New Year . . . Noah, Julie and Ila
Mark and Caroline -- great news on the MRI. And it was good to see you back east during the holiday.Mike
Post a Comment
16 comments:
woohoo!!!!
So exciting! Great to see you on Sunday!
Hurray! I was sending happy thoughts your way all day. Much love to all...
Great news guys! What a good way to start the weekend! Love - Elisabeth
Jumpin for JoY!
Cori, Michael and Ruby
Great new!!!!! I was worried for your not posting any comment lately......
Very very good!!!!!!
Love always, CHiara
Go Rosey! It is always great to hear about another good MRI under your belt- hope all is well!!
With love,
Keri and Jackson
Atta girl, Rosie!
Such awesome news! Sending big hugs....
Hip-hip-hooray!
Channing & Whitney
A little late here, but good news is good news! Hoooooooraaaaaay!
- Julie and Dan
Hi,
I just checked in to see how things are going and read the fantastic news!!!
Woohooo!!!
Meryl
So happy to hear the good news!
Was also a little worried about this long no-post period.
Please send us pictures of the girls and of little brother Ted.
Love
Fantastic news!!!!!! Go Rosie!!
Great news!!! Happy (belated) New Year . . . Noah, Julie and Ila
Mark and Caroline -- great news on the MRI. And it was good to see you back east during the holiday.
Mike
Post a Comment