Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Susannah!

We can hardly believe that little Susannah is already four! She seems so grown up - where does the time go? Susannah chose an Ariel theme for her birthday party. Here are some photos of her in her mermaid costume (a hand-me-down from the Erickson girls) and some photos of her party.

Smiles from the birthday girl!
Please note: her necklace plays the Ariel "ahhhh" sound - thanks Uncle Paul, that gift has been a total gem to Susannah

Her mermaid tail

Carolyn Barber's amazing creation!

"Happy Birthday to you!"

Make a wish!

Susannah and Auntie Karen

8 comments:

Rosalie Reibel said...

Auntie Carolyn - You have outdone yourself! This cake was amazing. The seaweed, the bubbles, the sand, Flounder, Sebastian - it is so cool!

Thank you Nonnie for coming all the way out from Florida. We loved seeing you!

Love,
Rosey, Susannah, Teddy

Kathryn said...

love, love, love these photos. sorry we missed the party. but, thank you for posting the pics.

Anonymous said...

Susannah! You look so big! And these pictures are great - Rosey looks happy, too. Happy birthday! xo Elisabeth

Kate ondrejko said...

LOVE the cake!!! And the mermaid tail :) And I cannot believe she is 4 either! Wow. Happy Birthday Susannah!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Susannah! The party looked so fun.

Barber's cake creation really is impressive.

Happy Days.
Hugs and Kisses,
Casey

Val said...

Happy birthday, Susannah! We haven't officially met yet and I can't believe you're 4 but I know we'll hang out soon and I'll tell you stories about your mommy. :) And by the way, Aunt Carolyn is a mastermind - cakes, costumes, what CAN'T she do?!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to the cute mermaid.
I love the flowers in the hair of Susannah and Rosie.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY Susannah!! Tell your sister, brother and parents "hello."

Love,
Keri Magee