Thursday, March 10, 2011

Life's a Beach



Good news from UCSF today! The scan looks great. No sign of tumor. Resection site looks good. The thing that they saw in the sacrum in the last scan is not there, confirming that this was "artifact."

Such a nerve wracking experience to go through these scans every three months. Humbling as well. Just looking around at the faces of anxiety in the waiting room is a reminder that each and every day is a blessing.

12 comments:

fibby said...

GREAT GREAT NEWS!!! :-) Love to all... xoxo

Georgia said...

Yeah!!!!!!! Congratulations and great picture- Hope to see you all at the playground, Hugs, Ga.

Anonymous said...

Great News! Sending lots of love from Maine.

Carrie

Anonymous said...

That is WONDERFUL news! So happy to read this and so happy to look at all the precious photos! They are BEAUTIFUL children!
love
Robyn

Anonymous said...

Great!
Enjoy the 3 months ahead, and take many wonderful pictures!
Catherine B

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! Wonderful news!!
xo, gwen

Anonymous said...

Rosalie, Rosalie, Rosalie, yay! Great news! And humbling is right! xoElisabeth

Unknown said...

Never been so happy to read the word "artifact." You DO rock, Rosie! Love from NJ.

Casey said...

I haven't been on here in a while. So happy to hear of another clear scan for Rosie!

I love the picture montages.
The kids are getting so big; it's fantastic to see them dressed up for holidays/school/playdates.

XOXOXOX,
Casey

PS -- I have to put in a plug. Bring the kids to San Antonio for a Sea World trip :-)

Paula said...

I'm late to the game on this, but woohoo!! Great great news for my sweet ROsey! The girls look adorable as always too.

Keri said...

So glad to hear!!!! Love the new picture. It is SO cute!

With love and hope,

Keri. Jackson and family

Anonymous said...

So happy! What wonderful news. I know I am late in responding but I just wandered to your site. And I absolutely LOVE the photo of the girls. Hope you are all well....

Love,
Keri Magee