Monday, June 12, 2006

Name that Niner



I'd like to introduce you to my first favorite football player, Tony Parrish, #33 (49ers).

As you can see, Rosalie was very excited - she was busy trying to scratch her incision the entire time he was in the room.

It was very nice of him to come by to see the kiddos.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carolyn
I am happy to see your smile.
The defensive back is imposing! It seems that he got injured this season and played only 9 games.

All my hugs and love
Catherine Braunstein

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical - I can't tell you how many times I've been playing with kids at the hospital and someone famous or someone in a fun costume has come in the room, and the kid could care less. At least he didn't make her cry (that happened once with a guy in a Spider Man suit!).

Thank you for all the updates and photos. I check this site every day.

All my love to you four -
Phoebe

Anonymous said...

perhaps a miami dolphin would have captured her attention more! big kisses, rosie...and co.

xoxo--maryetta, davey, miles, sasha

Anonymous said...

That's great that professional athletes can give back like this. You see this type of stuff on commercials, but it's nice to know that it ain't all a set up.

thinking of you guys lots and sending you good vibes. ~ chaatie & bek