Monday, July 17, 2006

July 17, 2006

Rosalie is less nauseous this week (knock on wood!). She had a blood transfusion this afternoon because her hemoglobin took another dip. So I want to put out another advertisement for giving blood. Cancer patients could not make it through chemotherapy without healthy blood from donors like you :) See attached link "Give Blood" on the right hand side of this blog.

We are getting excited as we think about having our family under one roof at the beginning of August.

5 comments:

JJ said...

Rosalie, I want to thank you for giving me the courage to donate blood for the first time last week. Your courage and strength made me realize I can certainly give a pint of blood. I hope it helps a family as strong and loving as yours!

Love,
Jenni

Rosalie Reibel said...

Jenni--

You are awesome! Rosalie is flattered that she inspired you.

Love to you and Bryan.

-----Carolyn

fibby said...

Hi Rosie!

I can't wait to come visit you tonight - your smiles and giggles are the best part of my week.

Phoebe :-)

Anonymous said...

Rosalie,
I can't wait to sing with you again. Your kitties rock! I'm already missing Marshmallow :)

Love and Hugs,
Sarah

Epicurean Zealot said...

Come home little one and uncle Adam will make you some-a spicy meataballas!