Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Rosalie!




Rosalie turns the big FOUR today.

She is at preschool for the first time in a month.

She brought vanilla cupcakes to her class.

Hooray!

22 comments:

fibby said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Rosie! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Rosie!!!
Enjoy your 1st day back at school!
Love,
Cori

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day, Rosie!

And many, many more!

- Mike Berendt

(an old, old friend of Mom's from school)

JJ said...

FOUR! Wow, that's so big! Happy Birthday Rosie.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ROSALIE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
All day today I was thinking about you and how GREAT you are doing and how amazing it is that you are just four years old and are such an inspiration to me in my life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MANY HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TO COME!
GO GIRL!
Dee Dee Lawton
Your old music teacher
Cobb Mountain, California
All the animals on mountain are singing to you on your special day. Wild turkeys and wild pigs, and I think a fuzzy warm bear.
And all the dogs and cats around the world howl and meow just for
ROSALIE.....

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE!!! Hope you had a great day celebrating! Yay the big 4!!!! We're thinking of you.
Love
Robyn and David

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rosie! We hope you had a fantastic day!
We love you,
Ali, Erick and Cate

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!!
www.caringbridge.org/visit/khloeebella

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rosie! How special it was for us to briefly bump into you on your 4th bday! xoxo, Georgia and co.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rosie!!!!

I hope your classmates liked the cupcakes and you had a lot of FUN on your birthday.

You are such a big girl now!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Casey

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Rosie!
I bet all your friends LOVED those cupcakes!
I hope you had fun celebrating :)
Love, Kate Ondrejko & Family

kerrykinney said...

Happy Birthday!!

Love, Gil, Kerry, Fisher & Miles

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Rosalie!

Love,
Dan and Amanda

Anonymous said...

Yum!! That cupcake looks sooo yummy.
Rosy, you are four? Wow! What a great way to celebrate by being at school with your buddies.

And I know Tessa feels so lucky to be seeing you...and your parents are SOO nice to let her be there.
(Thank you C & M & R & S)
Love, Whitney & Channing

Unknown said...

Hooray! Happy Birthday Rosie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Rosie is so beautiful and I love her "rainbow light" expression. It is a lot like a rainbow,to get a rainbow, you have to get through the rain and the radiation therapy can bother but always helps. Rosie is a fighter! Although so small, Rosie is someone you can really look up to. Go Rosie!

Anonymous said...

happy happy happy happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday rosie
xoxo
tonyas

Val said...

Hip Hip Hooray and Happy Birthday, Rosie!! Hope you had a wonderful day and wishing you lots of love and healing rainbows!

Love,
Val and Jeff

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rosalie!
I'd like to have a taste of this tempting cake.
Enjoy parties and school.
Love,hugs
Catherine B

Keri said...

Dear Reibel family,
I am not sure how I found your blog but somehow as my kids are napping I have found it and read every entry. My son is 3 years old and also being treated for a brain tumor at UCSF. We have finished three rounds of chemo and starting round four next week. Your strength and endurance is inspiring. We are only 3 months into this and as I read your entries I realize what a long hard road this is. There are no words to express how sorry I am that your beautiful girl is also going through this. She is lucky to have such a wonderful caring family.
With love, hope and many prayers,
and of course Happy birthday!!!
Keri (www.jacksonjobe.com)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!
you in particular, and your family are truly an inspiration to me -
I wish you nothing but complete happiness, always!

Be well