Sunday, April 05, 2009

New Mexico

Our family just took a short trip to Santa Fe and Albuquerque.

The highlight was that the girls got to spend some time with their cousins, Elijah and Lila.


Our tree-huggers in front of the hotel in Santa Fe

Santuario de Chimayo - Many people make pilgrimages here to be healed

Sharing is Caring - Having a snack at the Museum of International Folk Art

Lila and Susannah

Four Kids, One Swing

Dinnertime

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't had opportunity to check in for a few days but am THRILLED at the news I read just now! Lots of love from the East Coast!

~ Sturgis family

Anonymous said...

The kids are really enjoying their adobe life.
This was a great news, keep the fun going

Catherine B

Anonymous said...

My gosh - everyone is getting so big! Sounds like a great way to celebrate family and Rosie's great news. Caroline, when are we going to see belly pics?! xo Elisabeth

fibby said...

I echo Elisabeth - where are the belly photos of the soon-to-be third Reibel child? :-)

Keri said...

These pictures are great. What beautiful girls you have!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to learn all the good news. Both girls look great and happy - what a joy!
Marsha and Mark Rose