Friends and Family,
Sorry that we were not able to post the results of yesterdays scan. We still do not have a final word from the neuro-radiologist. Rosalie was the last kiddo of the day and so when all the imaging was done the radiologist was already gone for the day. We will hear from her today.
Rosalie did fine with the anesthesia. She was REALLY groggy when she woke up. But that wore off after a couple of hours.
More later,
Carolyn
4 comments:
I've got my fingers crossed for good news. Glad the anesthesia went OK. I love the photo of Rosalie and Teddy.
Carrie Gilbert
We are hoping with you for the best!
Wouldn't expect an answer before Monday - that's the way it works in Knoxville -
Love,
Catherine B
Hoping for good news for the big sister - I can't wait to see more pictures of the girls with Teddy. I hope they still like him!
We are sending hugs and positive thoughts from Tahoe.
Love,
The Ellmans
Post a Comment