Please note the backpack. We are very excited about backpack. Front of Clarendon Elementary Clarendon Squinty Smiles Have a Great Year! Rosalie the Kindergartener Off she goes!
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I my Gosh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the pics !!! i cant believe it, she looks all grown! beautiful and smily as always !!!!!! :) kisses
Saraly ps: Im glad fever is away and Rosie is feeling better !
Woo hoo go Rosalie! The first day of school is one of my favorite "holidays." Fresh pencils, new friends, shiny shoes - all part of the ritual. Thanks for sharing your smiling girl. Xo Rachel
Hooray for brave little Rosalie! No tear from Rosalie, but I bet some from her mom. I had tears myself looking at the pictures. What a GREAT day for all of us. Catherine B
ROSALIE! You can do it! I love, love, love the bean backpack, of course. Hooray for a tiny bit of Maine going off to Clarendon with you. I got a little teary, too; it's hard to believe it's been 4 years! So happy for all five of you, and hope to make my way West this fall. Much love! Elisabeth
LOVE the photos. My niece has the SAME backpack but she doesn't get to start school for another week and a half - she's counting down the days! I can't wait for more stories of Rosalie's adventures in school!
I hope her first day was great!! Love her outfit, the red shoes and of course her backpack! She is going to love Kindergarten. Thanks again for such a nice visit with you in and your family in the Catskills. It was great to see your parents. I love them. Miss you and can't wait to hear more about Rosie's school year.
I have been checking on on Rosalie's blog, and was so excited to see the kindgergarten pictures! What a wonderful milestone. Keep up the good work, Rosalie!
11 comments:
I my Gosh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the pics !!! i cant believe it, she looks all grown! beautiful and smily as always !!!!!!
:)
kisses
Saraly
ps: Im glad fever is away and Rosie is feeling better !
I just got a little teary looking at those photos. Yay for Rosalie! What an exciting day for all.
Woo hoo go Rosalie! The first day of school is one of my favorite "holidays." Fresh pencils, new friends, shiny shoes - all part of the ritual. Thanks for sharing your smiling girl. Xo Rachel
Hooray for brave little Rosalie!
No tear from Rosalie, but I bet some from her mom.
I had tears myself looking at the pictures.
What a GREAT day for all of us.
Catherine B
Yay, Rosalie! How lucky her Kindergarten teacher is! Thanks for posting the pictures Carolyn.
-Ashley
Tears of joy!!! Woo hoo!!
Thanks for sharing.
xox,
Cori, Beerman, and Ruby Tsege
ROSALIE! You can do it! I love, love, love the bean backpack, of course. Hooray for a tiny bit of Maine going off to Clarendon with you. I got a little teary, too; it's hard to believe it's been 4 years! So happy for all five of you, and hope to make my way West this fall. Much love! Elisabeth
LOVE the photos. My niece has the SAME backpack but she doesn't get to start school for another week and a half - she's counting down the days! I can't wait for more stories of Rosalie's adventures in school!
I hope her first day was great!! Love her outfit, the red shoes and of course her backpack! She is going to love Kindergarten. Thanks again for such a nice visit with you in and your family in the Catskills. It was great to see your parents. I love them. Miss you and can't wait to hear more about Rosie's school year.
Love,
Jenny
Fabulous! Hope it is going amazingly well. Can't wait to see you guys.
I have been checking on on Rosalie's blog, and was so excited to see the kindgergarten pictures! What a wonderful milestone. Keep up the good work, Rosalie!
Shelley Carter
(Tulsa, Oklahoma)
Post a Comment